Coremine vitae is applied through two major offerings
Coremine Vitae comprises details about guidelines, treatments, clinical trials, and research, as well as information on how lifestyle can affect treatment and the course of disease. Content and information in Coremine Vitae is regularly updated, and the patient will get alerts on possible new treatments and relevant research documentation.
- A cancer knowledge base, which keep track of the latest developments of human knowledge in cancer research.
- A data analysis and interpretation algorithm, which annotate, rank, and predict the important mutations responsible for tumor development in a given sample.
- A clinical trial monitoring and matching module, which automatically scans clinical trial databases and finds the applicable trials for patients.
For the Coremine Vitae individual reports – in addition to the above mentioned automated tools – some of this work is done manually by our experienced team, to make sure we get hold on every aspect of the needs from the patients and physicians, and finally to check the interpretation and quality of the data we extract.
- What is important to know about your cancer?
- What are the right questions to ask the doctor?
- How to get an overview of treatment guidelines and standard of care available to you?
- How to make sure you know which are the relevant genomic tests to you and how/where you can get the tests done?
- How to explore more treatment options?
- How to stay abreast of the latest research and drug and treatment development in relation to your disease?
- How to find relevant clinical trials that are of interest to you?
- How to review and adapt your treatment plan based on the latest development in research and clinical trials?
- What is important to know about lifestyle, related to diet, physical exercise, disease development, side effect, etc?
- How to learn about ‘late effect’ of treatment?
- How to monitor, record and follow the whole journey as a cancer patient?