The company’s proprietary technology enables the user to mine large repositories of information using advanced statistical text mining algorithms and specialized Natural Language Processing (NLP). The knowledge derived from this mining exercise is presented, managed and explored using intuitive graphical networks. This interface provides the user with a comprehensive 360-degree view of all relevant information, and allows the user to navigate these complex networks and qualify interesting and often new associations. Although the company’s first two product offerings – COREMINE Medical and COREMINE Oncology – are focused within the field of life sciences, the generic COREMINE Platform can be used to develop any domain-specific search engine.
- PubGene presented patient data integration with Coremine at the BIGMED Workshop June 1st-2nd
- Coremine Oncology presented at the “Biomarkers & Bioinformatics in Clinical Trials and Clinical Studies” symposium hosted by CCBIO
- BIGMED Lighthouse Project Awarded by Research Council of Norway
- Design-driven Innovation Program (DIP) Awarded
- Liquid Biopsy – Helse-vest strategic project with AML research group, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen