COREMINE Oncology enables the analysis of complex cancer-specific mutational profiles (extracted from patient biopsies using next generation sequencing) and will leverage many features of the COREMINE Platform. The tool will help guide the oncologist through the mutational maze, identifying key drivable and druggable mutations, and help the oncologist select the optimal treatment regimen (or clinical trial). The solution is being developed through a number of active collaborations including the groundbreaking Norwegian Cancer Genomics Consortium’s tumor sequencing program.
- PubGene presented patient data integration with Coremine at the BIGMED Workshop June 1st-2nd
- Coremine Oncology presented at the “Biomarkers & Bioinformatics in Clinical Trials and Clinical Studies” symposium hosted by CCBIO
- BIGMED Lighthouse Project Awarded by Research Council of Norway
- Design-driven Innovation Program (DIP) Awarded
- Liquid Biopsy – Helse-vest strategic project with AML research group, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen