COREMINE Medical is the first domain-specific information community built on top of the COREMINE Platform. COREMINE Medical is a free Internet service for searching, updating, and sharing medical information (both search and social network). The service is targeted at medical health professionals and provides updated medical information about diseases, treatments and drugs, etc. In addition, COREMINE Medical enables biomedical researchers to navigate complex information networks and qualify associations that can stimulate new insights and help improve the users understanding of complex biological systems – helping to drive innovation in biomedicine research and drug discovery.
- PubGene presented patient data integration with Coremine at the BIGMED Workshop June 1st-2nd
- Coremine Oncology presented at the “Biomarkers & Bioinformatics in Clinical Trials and Clinical Studies” symposium hosted by CCBIO
- BIGMED Lighthouse Project Awarded by Research Council of Norway
- Design-driven Innovation Program (DIP) Awarded
- Liquid Biopsy – Helse-vest strategic project with AML research group, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen